Monday, October 27, 2008

You Know I've Got Nothing To Talk About

My Exciting Life.

I live my life in one week increments. The only thing that matters in my life really, when you boil it all down, are the people in it. One week my husband is home, and we spend time together as a family. We don't usually do anything particularly special most of the time, we just exist together here in our little house. The next week my husband is gone, off to work he goes, and I spend most of my time watching shows he doesn't particularly like, and going shopping, another activity he doesn't enjoy nearly as much as I do.

We want to do some projects around the house, but at the moment are apprehensive to dedicate money to such things. The reality is, we're stuck in this house for who knows how much longer. We most likely can't sell it, and renting it out for the mortgage might be a stretch, besides with renting a whole new set of problems arises.

So, we are just here. We have our little routines which aren't nearly exciting enough to bother writing about, and that's just where we are. We are very thankful and grateful for what we have, and know what it's like to have a lot less. Things aren't perfect by any stretch. Our daughter faces struggles that he and I can't take away, or make better. Her health has been an issue for her, and we're looking at one, possibly two surgeries in the near future with her. This weighs on my husband and I, we know she needs it, but we are not looking forward to it.

We would like to move, but that decision will be made later when we have more information available to us. I don't look forward to another winter of my husband heading off to work in dangerous driving conditions. We need to move closer to his job, but right now things are in transition so we must wait until the path is more clear.

It will all come together for the best one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment