Monday, October 27, 2008

The Toothless Cat

A Love Story.

I love that darn cat, and I'm so happy we got him the oral surgery. He truly seems so much happier, and the really neat thing? His breath doesn't stink anymore. Oh he still has some teeth, more than half of his teeth, the vet said he can go right on eating dry cat food still too. He seems fine with it, although it was so sad to see him after the surgery stumbling around, and basically freaking out all over the place.

He was so hungry, and went straight to the food bowl, but I don't think he could get used to the stitches, and the new feeling of his mouth with missing teeth, and of course there is the pain of just have a bunch of teeth pulled, but he managed within a day or two to get back to pretty much normal eating.

All better now. He's back to being cool breeze, sitting on my shoulder and following me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment