Overwhelming Greed.
The source of our woes? Greed. Those banks giving out bad loans? Greed. Those politicians having their pockets stuffed by lobbyists? Greed. The willingness of half of America to vote for a blatantly obvious Socialist? Greed. Those people who bought expensive houses they couldn't afford? Greed. It's all greed and it's destroying this country. Point fingers? First, check your own greed.
I'm disgusted. I may not be a scholar, or economist, or even highly educated, but I sure can spot what's going on here. We're in for it one way or another.
My greed? Stupidly putting 20% of my income in my 401k. I no longer have faith in that system. Luckily I was only in it for 2 years. I can recover, and will recover. Now I will only put the minimum necessary to get the full company match. Besides, if things go the way they are looking, the supermajority will make sure they get their fingers all nice and sticky in our investments anyway.
I used to think Oh Bam Uh was a good person although I disagreed with his world view. I don't feel that way any more. He is attempting to deny that his views, ideas, or plans are Socialist when it's as plain as day that his intention is to spread the wealth, other people's money mind you, which is deceptive and insidious. This is apparently all right with at least half of the country, and I don't understand why people can't see that is wrong.
Oh Bam Uh spends millions on his own personal infomercial, and Sarah Palin is maligned for wearing expensive clothing, which cost nothing near what was paid for his 30 minute prime time t.v. ads. The hypocrisy is astounding. Astounding!
I just want this election to be over. Just hurry up and get it over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment