Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Tell Me

What's the Deal?

Are 95% of the men in America impotent or what? I mean, I don't mean to be crude, but why not, I can't watch 30 minutes of television without being inundated with numerous ads for erectile dysfunction pills. I know more about Levitra, Cialis, and Viagra than I ever wished to know. It's really my biggest pet peeve right now, I'm tired of it.

Oh sure, I could change the channel, but guess what, the commercials are on the next channel and the next channel. It's annoying.

No, you know what it is, the pills must not be selling enough because American men are so virile. I don't mean that sarcastically at all, I mean that sincerely, stud muffins that they are. I thank God I was born in this country where women aren't treated as less important than the family goat. I wish everyone had the rights and freedoms we have. I really do.

But, I'm really sick and tired of those commercials.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:14 AM

    I am so with you on this. Granted I hardly ever watch TV, but when I do, I have to suffer through all those erectile function disorder drug commmercial. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete