Thursday, September 18, 2008

Account Violators

Email Rapers.

I think it's terrible that someone would stoop to the level of violating someone's personal privacy and get into their email account, and not only that, but that they would publish such on the web. I have no idea where the emails are posted, and I would refuse to even look at them. No website of any credit should be willing to publish such things, but we know scum exist as do low life websites.

As this topic was discussed this morning, I found myself thinking what a horrible violation that it is. What these hackers have done is no less repugnant than peeking in a person's window and watching them undress. They have gone even a step future and published the evidence of their perverted deeds. It is disgusting.

Civilized people should be truly outraged by these filthy acts, and yet, what is even more sickening are the talking heads that suggest that we somehow need to be privy to the contents of this woman's hacked email account. I want no part in it, I don't want to know what's in her emails, and anyone of any sort of class at all would refuse to be a witness to anything produced by such a violation.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    All of these attacks on that lady and her family have been vulgar. I think they're scared to death of her and they've only made her more popular. I like her.

    ReplyDelete