Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Guess What

Guess Who?

Guess who will be turning 13 in the near future? I'm really excited about this. That's right, I'm about to become the mom of a teen ager! Hehe. Well, I think it's exciting, but she's still very much my baby girl. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. People always say, "Oh just wait until your kid reaches this age..." but I'm not really dreading it. I'm happy about it. I have no reason to believe she is going to be a terror. I've known lots of teen agers who were nothing like the hairy sweaty werewolf in disguise monsters I've heard them described as. Besides, I think she knows I would kick her butt if she got too far out of line.

Oh boy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:59 AM

    As a survivor(sort of) of 2 teenaged girls, I have only this bit of advice to pass along......one dark morning you may wake up to someone whom you swear was taken over by body snatchers and wonder where your child has gone.
    I,too, was lulled into a false sense of security by the children I had once known. May the Gods be with you, keep your tranquilizers close and try to be ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I think you offer sage advice. Aren't hormones a wonderful thing? Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the previous speaker sez.

    Wish you lots of luck anyway

    ReplyDelete