Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fred! Fred! He's Our Man...

Rudy! Rudy! He's Our Man...

Gah! Man, bummer about Fred. I was going to vote for him. Oh well, if I had to vote today, I would vote for Rudy. Because, I just like him. I was originally pulling for Rudy until I fell in love with the smooth talking Fred. Fred just said things right, things I agreed with, and the media virtually ignored him a lot of the time, and well let's face it, he did not run an interesting campaign at all, even though he was very good in the debates.

In the primary, I'm voting my conscience, or as close to it as possible, that means I won't vote for McCain. I just don't like his ways. He is the last person I would vote for. Ok, Romney, so far has not moved me one iota, although I like him substantially more than I do McCain. If it comes down to McCain/Romney ticket, I think I will hurl toe nails.

As nasty as things are getting between Hillary, and Obama, and I have to admit it is almost as enjoyable to watch as any other reality t.v. show where snotty remarks and pot shots are common place, a Hillary/Obama ticket doesn't seem likely at this point. And, has anyone ever considered what would happen if Hillary chose her hubby as V.P.? Hehe. I don't even know if that is allowed, but would be interesting.

It would be nice if all the states held their primaries, or caucuses or what ever on the same day. It is pretty discouraging to watch candidates drop out after losing in one state before the rest of the country even has a chance to vote for them.

Oh well. That's all the time I can spend on this right now. Regardless, there is still plenty of speculating, calculating and assuming to go around without my little scribblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment