Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Video of Woman Repeatedly Tased

Quite Disturbing.



This is appalling. I can't believe that fat SADISTIC bastard is on paid leave. I cannot believe he was not fired immediately, and charged with assault. That fat fuck needs to be tased and kicked in the ass repeatedly so he can see what his victim experienced, and it should be by a person at least twice his size, if we can find anyone that big.

What I see too often in these types of videos is how the cops are taking extra shots at people even after they are subdued. It's like they get some perverse and sadistic enjoyment out of tasing people.

2 comments:

  1. I know isn't this appalling. And people wonder why they shoot cops first and ask questions later. It because of people like that who are endangering the rest of the police officers in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadistic fatso bastard indeed. Whatever she has done prior to that scene cannot justify a repeated tasering.

    ReplyDelete