Underwears Advice.
I hate that people find this site on anonymous searches. I wish I could just be invisible to google. I probably shouldn't blog since that is the case. I pretty much know "who" is visiting this site, and I'm thrilled with some of the visitors who stop by, I just hate the anony search peeps. What bothers me about it is that every so often a perve ends up coming through here as a result of some strange search. Thankfully, this is very rare, but when it does happen it leaves me feeling dirty.
When I wrote the post about spanking, I almost didn't want to post it because I was afraid that it would bring some freaks out of the woodwork, and it has to some extent. Just check the ole site meter referrals thingy at the bottom of the page. That shows what is bringing some people here.
Just ignore the stalker who visits 20 times a day and views 15 pages each time. That is me. I recently commented over at Dustbury blog that at one time I thought I had a stalker because this same person kept coming by so much. It turns out it was me. I was stalking myself. I thought I had clicked the "ignore my own visits" feature, but for some reason it didn't take, and well, I'm by far the most frequent visitor to this page which does nothing more than feed my deep seated fears that I actually have no life.
Anyway, got an interesting search, someone from India wants to know, "Why cannot thong be used routinely as a underwear, bikini" ? It is an excellent question really. Why not? Well, I've covered this before, but let me briefly summarize: It is not comfortable going around with a piece of fabric wedged up in your gluteal cleft, or in layman's terms, your butt crack. It just isn't. So, before running out and buying the latest in thong bikini fashion and wasting $5.00 at the Wal-Mart store, try this simple test, grab your granny panties by the elastic waist, and pull them up, pull 'em up as far as they will go, until your cheeks are fully exposed, then walk around the house like that for 5 hours.
During this time I highly recommend performing some house hold chores like vacuuming, mopping, and pulling weeds, and if at any point you feel the overwhelming urge to reach behind and pull those nagging drawers out of your crack, you are not a candidate to wear a thong routinely as underwear. It is fool proof method of finding out if you were made to wear your underwears up your butt. If you manage to pass this test, then by all means, you are one of the chosen few and you will be blessed with invisible panty lines the rest of your days. Good luck.
Oh, my...! My daughter-in-law calls thongs "buttfloss," but she grew up in California. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your vote. I put a response up on the d'oh...
That is a hoot, and laughter is good. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThose of us who wander endlessly through blogdom have already made peace with the idea of having no life. :)
ReplyDeleteWho was the idiot that thought cloth rubbing up and down your butt crack was a good idea? Yeah if I want chaffing in my crack I am sure I can come up with a better (and more entertaining) way of doing that!! Something along the lines of running a cherry popsicle up and down it!! Wet yet soothing!! NOT!!
ReplyDelete