Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Puppy Go Night Night


You Will Hate Me For This.

Eeee. Awww. Ittle Wittle Punkin' Pie go night night? Ahh, da wittle Punkin pie give keeses. Oh da little baby puppy is so cute and cuddly. I wuv him. I WUV heem! Look Car Car, look at the little Punkin' pie, give him kisses Car Car. Give baby brother kisses Car Car. Aww, ok Puppers go night night now.

I can't stop talking baby talk to the puppy, and it is making people hate me, but not as much as I hate myself. All right. I know I said I wasn't going to get a puppy, no way, no how, but I just couldn't resist. He was the cutest most cuddly little thing I ever did see, and I found him completely irresistible, he pulled me into his powerful vortex of fluffy cuteness and try as I might I could not get out of it, so I got him. He is a baby Pomeranian for goodness sakes, I can only think of two classes of people that can resist a baby pom pom, and they are either incarcerated, or members of a terrorist cell, and even most hardened criminals could not resist a baby pom pom, anyone else not capable of loving such a creature is not worth knowing as far as I am concerned.

Save your lectures ok. It's done. I wasn't going to say anything since I made such a big enormous stink a few posts down about how I was not going to get a puppy, but this is me. Hello, I'm flaky and wishy washy, and somewhat indecisive. I got a new puppy. We love him, and named him Pumpkin, and no my husband did not leave me, although he probably did think about it, but still, I've caught him cuddling the little guy far too often for him to deny liking the little critter. So there.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:37 AM

    Congrats on the new member of the family! May he have a long, healthy, happy life that brings much joy to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable. I could cuddle him and talk baby talk to him from here. In person, it's gotta be irresistible.

    ReplyDelete