Monday, September 10, 2007

I Got Embarrassed

About My Filthy Mouth.

It is one thing to rattle off dirty words while driving during rush hour, it is an entirely different thing to see it all in print. I decided to remove a couple of posts. If you missed it, don't worry, it was no big deal, just a bunch of ranting and raving and cussing. If you saw it, well, I'm sorry, sometimes I do run off at the mouth. I just don't want to look back a year from now and see a written record of my transgressions.

Yeah, I'm flaky, and extremely wishy washy. These are not my better traits, but I don't want to be a vortex of negativity here, so I won't continue to list my faults. I will be even more considerate and not list my great attributes either. Blogging is narcissistic enough as it is, that sure is a hard word to spell, without tooting one's own horn every chance you get.

All righty, it seems there will be an outage tonight at 11:00PM PDT, I don't know what PDT stands for other than Pacific D Time, it is the D part I'm having trouble with. And I can't remember if Pacific is an hour or two hours behind where I am. Boy, I'm really showing off my smarts here. One in five U.S. Americans doesn't know what time it actually is where they live, and to add insult to injury, they can't find the U.S. on a map. Personally, I blame Communism.

Have a wonderful day, or night, or whatever time it is where ever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:41 AM

    The blame belongs to the publik edukashion system.......and a world view that doesn't extend beyond their nose.

    ReplyDelete