I Like It.
My husband decided to order me a new laptop. At first I was a bit apprehensive about spending the money on it, but he convinced me, and I am so glad he did. I love this gadget. Now, I have to admit I hate not having a traditional mouse to use, this finger pad thing drives me nuts, but my 12 year old assures me that I can hook a mouse up to this thingy.
You've just got to love technology. Now I can surf the web from the comfort of my kitchen table. I really like that. It is pretty darn nifty.
And that is a new post for ya. :)
Buy a mouse and plug it into a USB port. I think I did this on the second day I had my notebook.
ReplyDeleteYes, I must do this.
ReplyDeleteJust got my first laptop last week, and I'm learning to love it. But, you are right, a MOUSE is a MUST. Next on my list.
ReplyDeleteI will be shopping for a new mouse very soon, I still can't stand the finger pad thing.
ReplyDeleteI have a wireless trackball for my laptop. So much better (for me) than a regular mouse.
ReplyDeleteMy laptop sits on one end of the kitchen table, the room I spend most of my time in anyway.