The Busy Stuff.
I hate to sound like all I do is say I'm busy and name X, Y, and Z reasons for that, but really...that is sort of what is going on. I love school, but of course it is very time consuming. I'm happy that on both of the tests in my math class I have made "A's". That makes me feel good. I don't know about my other class yet, but I will hopefully know on Thursday how I did on that test.
I'm trying to hang in there, it just feels like I'm always running from one thing to another. Wah. I know I'll shut up. Seriously, I am so happy and grateful that I can finally go back to school, it is something that I have dreamed of for the better part of at least the last 10 years. I really shouldn't sound like I'm complaining so much about the work.
This post is going nowhere, I'm going to close it and do something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment