Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yee Haw

Blogger Round Up.

This post by Johnny Virgil at 15 Minute Lunch is hilarious. A must read for all those who toil in the modern day cubicle.

When I read the post entitled "Aunt Sophie" by Tony at Blah Blah Blog, I knew I'd found a keeper.

I love this lady. Her blog is called, "Ask Mom" It doesn't get better than that. Read what she writes, there's a lot of wisdom in there just like a mom.

If you have any country in you at all, or even if you don't for that matter, you'll love I Was Trailer Trash When Trailer Trash Wasn't Cool.

These are some of the blogs I've found only recently, but they've been around a while.

I've also got all my favorites over there on the blog roll thingy. Easy and convenient.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you fer the mention, Ms. That Broad. That wuz sweet of ya! I likes yore blog too!



    Sinceerly,
    Miss Trash

    ReplyDelete