Thursday, November 23, 2006

We Came We Saw We Ate Stuffing

Lots of Stuffing.

And best of all cranberry relish, YUM! I love cranberry relish. It was a delightful meal. I starved myself all day at work so that I could pig out afterward at my mom's house. It was great. I'm just mad at myself for not packing a piece of homemade pumpkin pie in my purse for later tonight. Oh well. I don't need the extra poundage anyway.

The stuffing was fabulous darling. Along with the candied yams, mashed potatoes, green beans, turkey and ham. Yummy. It was a really nice dinner. We all were Thankful for it, and each other. My cats were not happy with me for not bringing home any turkey. Two of them are sitting here pouting on my desk trying to make me feel guilty. That sleepy look in my eyes was a dead giveaway, and they knew right away I'd been eating turkey, overeating turkey.

I'm so thankful for the many blessings we have in our lives. Which mostly means I'm darn glad I have such loving family and friends, and a dear husband who spoils me rotten, and tells me all the time he couldn't live without me. Little does he know it is me who really couldn't live without him, who else can I be so open and trusting with all of my flaws and have him still adore me in the morning.

So, I'm very thankful for my marriage. I'm so glad we have each other. We have a beautiful daughter together who is so incredibly sweet, funny, and energetic. We are thankful for her too. She's got her father's amazing looks, and my crazy sense of humor. Everything is funny to her. I love that she can make me laugh so hard that my ribs hurt.

We are thankful for our jobs which provide us with a home, and the means to earn money to eat, and buy clothes, and many other things.

We are thankful that we have our families and friends close by, and can spend time with them.

Life is good. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment