Let It Go Already.
I am. Really, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. Horrible to admit that I'm sure. Well, hub left today. I hate when he leaves. I choked back tears when we said good bye this afternoon. Some weeks it is just harder to do. I pray he has a safe trip, and week. Always.
He got a new car while he was home. The thing is awful pretty. Very comfy, and cost about the same as mine. It's a Jeep, so I'm hoping it will carry him to and from safely despite the poor mileage the thing gets. One thing is for sure, it's got just about every gadget and gizmo under the sun in it. Did you know that some cars have built in things you can program your garage door opener into? My gosh, I had no idea that type of technology existed.
We never had anything fancy like that in the Corsica. Heck, the Corsica didn't even have all four hubcaps. Let alone power anything. Oh but she ran, and in the end that's all that really matters. This new car of his is much more complicated, and truthfully, I don't think I will ever figure out how the 4 wheel drive works, let alone the shifting thing it does. With a mere tap of the gear shift thing, it can go from D to 4, to 3, etc. I don't even know what those are for anyway. It's not a manual transmission, but it does that shifting thing with barely a flick of a wrist. Puzzling.
He loves it though. I tried like all get out to get him to take my car again and let me keep the perty new one. He decided against that idea. I'm taking my baby in on Wednesday to get the muck and grime that happened to her while he was off driving her out in the wilds of Wyoming. I knew my car would be dirty, there's no way to avoid it in that environment. Man, the outside of it was completely covered in mud. The inside was not much better, but it will clean up nice still I'm sure.
Anyway, that's what's going on here. I'm doing well in my class, holding out at an "A" so far. I think I'll be able to maintain that. It was a fun class. I'm going to take more which is totally exciting really.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment