Plagiarize This.
That plagiarize part is an inside joke between my friend and I. She's one of my loyal readers, and she likes to plagiarize my posts and put them on her myspace account. Oh my gosh, she's going to kill me for putting that. Actually, I gave her my full permission to put whatever she wants of mine on her space account. She will keel me for telling that she has myspace, trust me she has real reasons for it and she's not just hanging out on there for no reason at all. I'm in so much trouble at this point I might as well not bother to stop.
I went to get my friend and her two kids today and we had a good time. I'm happy to report that my house is sparkling clean, and that my friend, the one I just pissed off royally in the paragraph above, basically cleaned it from top to bottom. Yeah, yeah, I helped too, but she wizzed through what would have taken me all day, because she is much more organized and a better cleaner than I am. I was put to work in the kitchen making Chex Mix.
You see that's what happens when two hungry fat women go to the store to pick up something to make for dinner. We even laughed as we walked into the store, she asked if I've seen that show about two fat ladies cooking, I said, "Yes, I think it's called Two Fat Ladies Cooking." We got an idea as we walked through the store, "Hey, let's make Chex Mix!!" We were just going to get some hamburger, and buns to make cheeseburgers. I wanted to get some stuff and make cole slaw, or something to go with it, but she thought we could just eat Chex Mix with it.
There we stood in the chip aisle, and I looked her dead in the face and asked, "Are you serious? Chex Mix with Cheeseburgers?" She just shrugged. She really wanted that Chex Mix. I said, "Well, I at least want some chips with it, what kind of chips do you want?" She said she didn't really care, she thought we didn't need anything to go with it besides the Chex Mix, oh yeah, and she mentioned the jar of olives that I insisted we pick up.
"Umm, Cheeseburgers and just olives?" I asked. She thought that would be fine. Finally I said, "that's it, I'm getting some Doritos then." So I did.
When we got back from the store we ran around picking up the house for a while, and then I got to work on the Chex Mix, and she said, "The girls and I are going to go downstairs and clean up, it will only take a minute, you stay and work on the Chex Mix." I thought that a bit odd, so I said, "I'll come help, just give me a minute." She didn't want me to do that, she said, "no, we got it, just stay up here."
All right. I did as instructed. She was in pure Peppermint Patty mode, so I knew to obey. Sir get's really angry when she is not obeyed. Well, sneaky thing, I figured out why later. Those sneaky turds brought my daughter's toybox down into the family room, to it's new home. Basically, my friend thought since there were so many of her toys down there, putting a toy box down there was the next logical step.
She tried to comfort me by telling me, "Hey, it won't be much longer until she doesn't want to play with toys in the living room anymore." I reluctantly agreed. Besides, I didn't want to lug the thing back upstairs anyway. It is a family room afterall, and those are generally for the entire family, so we will leave it for now. Besides she is a total authority on cleaning, so maybe it will help the mess situation in my house, the only idea I have for keeping a spic and span house is for us to move out.
After the Chex Mix finished, I started making the cheeseburgers, we ate dinner in the very clean house, and then sat on the couch for an hour before I took them home. The roads were really nasty, but we made it all right. Thanks to my dear friend, my house is all perty again. It was a really nice day for us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment