I've Got Something To Say About It.
Yes, one of Samantha Burns' cartoons reminded me of something I heard on the radio the other day. It seems that the dualing egomaniacs Brad "gay wad" Pitt and Angelina "big lips" Jolie are not going to get married until gay marriage is legal. "We're famous and we're throwing an international tantrum!"
Is that so? Yeah, well, I'm heartbroken. Are they still even citizens of this country? Or perhaps I should be asking of this planet because that kind of arrogance is so freaking far out into the atmosphere we can't be sure.
Cry me a river. I think they should both just go stuff a turkey with themselves.
Gee, their resolve breaks my heart. What courage! Asi if anyone cared.
ReplyDeleteIt is getting tiresome.
ReplyDeleteThey've driven the really entertaining stuff like the Weekly World News off the racks at the supermarket.
What's up with this? Are people not into space aliens, UFO's bigfoot and batboys anymore?
I'm getting desperate. I'm having to look at Pravda for that sort of entertainment now ;->