Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nouns That I Am So Over

List In Progress.

I'm so over a lot of things lately. Here's the short list:

1. Toe Rings, particularly second toe--toe rings. They are ugly, and so over. Seriously, I hate your little silver toe ring. I hate it. And while I do hate it, of course I respect your right to do that which I hate because deep down I know what I think doesn't really matter, but I'm just speaking of things that I am so over, and that I hate, which happens to include your stupid little toe ring, on your second toe. Gosh I'm so mean.

2. Vegans. Vegans who whine about being hungry all the time. Bonk! Eat some frickin meat. I can't stand them. I can say that here. Vegans get on my nerves. Every vegan I've ever encountered, and unfortunately that number is way too high has always been a whiny, smarmy, cranky little twit that acts all superior. They always have to announce it like they are saving the world or something. Go stuff a soybean and eat it.

3. Grouchy old people. Grump is so unattractive in the elderly. I can't help it, this one is difficult for me. Grumpy old people are my worst nightmare, they show me what I could be like, what my loved one's could be like one day, and I don't like it. I like to think that as I pass through life I will continue to find ways to get through things, including things that make me unhappy. I hate the idea of being a mean old person, it's like I never grew up and learned how to cope with things or something. I would feel like I wasted my life that way.

4. High maintenance upper middle class chicks with the blonde highlights. Gawd I hate the blonde high lights. Particularly annoying on women with nasty attitudes (the I, I, Me Syndrome) who wear the stupid toe rings. These woman are just as eye rollingly bitchy as their low class counterparts who listen to rap music and name their children after hip hop singers. Go drive your super gigantic SUV* up a flag pole.

5. Perky types who talk about losing weight, low carbs and working out ALL OF THE FRICKIN' TIME. This may not be nice to say, but SHUT UP! You are not fat, quit trying to make everything all about you. Grow up.

Go ahead make my list. I dare you.

*Of course not all SUV drivers are bad. I happen to be one myself. It's just the enormous 12 seaters hogging up the whole road, which are inevitably driven by some total dill weed that get on my nerves. I can't help it. I'm just saying what I'm really thinking.

I'm sorry I'm so mean. I'm also really nice too, it just doesn't sound like it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment