Saturday, April 08, 2006

Welcome To The Happy Thoughts Re-education Training Camp, Leave Your Personality At the Door

Smile.

Welcome. We know what you are thinking, and it's not happy, in fact, it's not positive at all, and such thoughts will not be tolerated here. We don't like people who don't think happy thoughts, we don't like people who complain, speak their minds, or any other such negative things. There are more of us than you, accept our ways or leave.

We are not going to tell you if we think you are one of the negative ones, the ones who can't be happy. We will just sit and let you stew with that thought, that way, you will try harder to hide your negative energy, and we won't have to hear you complain. How many of you are sitting there now wondering, am I the person? Am I the one? Do I say negative things? I know I've said negative things, they must know about my secret thoughts, it must show on my face.

They talk about the negative people, the undesirable ones all the time, but they never say who they are, or how they know. They must suspect someone of this awful behavior, maybe me. Maybe so and so, or someone. Who knows, maybe all of us.

Give up your negativity, you are flawed, you are the one who is wrong, unlikeable, and not wanted here. Give up now you will not be tolerated.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, leave comments more often, that way I don't feel so lame and all.

    ReplyDelete