Monday, March 13, 2006

When I Can

I'll Spiffy Things Up A Bit.

I'm a techno tard so, anything I do on this page will require the assistance of someone who knows what the heck html stands for, and how the heck do I put up a blog roll, and other such things. I don't, it's not what I do. What I do is pamper people and make them feel good, and cared for.

But for now, these are a few of the people I check out whenever I get on the computer
in no particular order:

The Fat Lady

The Origin of Soul

The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns

Tinkerty Tonk

Gut Rumbles

The Other Side of Kim

Eternity Road

The Passing Parade


Trevor Romain

Baby Troll Blog

4 comments:

  1. Well, thank you very much, ma'am, it's always nice to be appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Thank you!
    [url=http://xanmetrn.com/vdgh/dnhi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://btfwpzfq.com/vnvo/auml.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Good design!
    http://xanmetrn.com/vdgh/dnhi.html | http://ecoficgj.com/quwd/qtxn.html

    ReplyDelete