Sunday, March 05, 2006

Too Personal

T.M.I.

It's a very bad habit of mine, I rank it right up there with belching in public, not that I do that, but that anyone might. Of course, in the confines of one's own home, certain sounds are going to be heard, we've got to do it somewhere. The problem is, and part of the reason I deleted the rest of the blog, which I sort of regret doing now, but it is just one more example of why I might need medication, I just felt like I told too much of my personal information. That in turn fed the other beast, paranoia, and made me think that somehow people who hate me might find my blog and get me fired from my job or something. I tell you, I've got some issues okay? First of all, I don't make a habit of going around and making people hate me, so that's really sort of irrational anyway, but still, I worry about things like that. Not as much as I worry about where I misplaced my Walgreens coupons and things like that, but occasionally I do indulge that wackier side of myself.

Too often I feel the need to indulge that silly side of me right here on this webpage, pretty much as I'm doing right now. I'm really trying to keep that side of me under control, but that is so boring. It leaves me with nothing much to write about at all, and honestly, I do enjoy putting things down here.

I guess if my life were just right, I might not have anything to write about at all, because deep down, I believe I might really be a boring person. Really, I don't even have any interesting hobbies, skills or talents. I'm a retarded lefty, so I never learned to knit, and just think of all the interesting knitting stories I'm not able to tell. I can't sing a lick, and my jokes are socially unacceptable, as is my sense of humor about nasty things. Cursing like a trucker is not necessarily one of the talents I'd like to showcase on the net, although I do think there is a certain niche market for that type of thing.

Ho hum, there it is. Got any wooden nickels?

No comments:

Post a Comment