Monday, November 03, 2008

Wasn't It Obvious?

From Day One.

It amazes me that people are just now starting to call Oh Bam Uh's ideas Marxist when it was plainly obvious to me from day one. I don't even have a college degree, which these days is probably more helpful when it comes to spotting a bad idea. Besides, there are way too many college professors that share the same ideology as Mr. Oh Bam Uh.

What baffles me is how at least half of voting America thinks redistributing the wealth is just okey dokey. I don't make anywhere near 250K a year, but know it won't stop at that! It just won't. Some people say, oh don't worry if he wins, wait and see what he does first. Well, that's just fine and dandy, but unfortunately, these things are very hard to get undone. New deal anyone?

So, we'll just see, but you know what I won't do? I won't act like a hateful malcontent like the left has done for the last 8 years. I won't spread the hatred and anger that Bush Derangement Syndrome has brought this country. I won't act like a classless baboon. I'm tired of the venom of the left, I'm tired of the accusations, the hatred, the name calling. I'm sick of all of it.

If he wins, I will make the best of it. What else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment