That Would Be A Good Thing.
Now that the election is over, and really, who isn't surprised by the results? I know I wasn't. The thing that bothered me the most was not those drunk people screaming and hollering in front of the White House in celebration that their guy won, no, it was that they were waving a flag bearing a hammer and sickle, that moment truly brought a tear to my eye. Unlike some people, democrats I'm looking at you, the hate rhetoric that we've been treated to for the last 8 years will stop. Oh sure there will be some, but the hatred will be nothing to what poor President Bush was treated to. My gosh, is there a person more scorned or maligned? Why yes, I guess Sarah Palin got a taste of that, and in truth I guess I am glad that she will not have to endure the outright hatred that Bush has been treated to, although I do think she is tough enough to handle it.
Am I happy about America's choice? Not particularly. In fact, I'm sorry to see it, but I respect our electoral process, and it was a clear and decisive victory, and I won't disparage it. If they decide to go after our investments, I will not invest. I can't do anything else about the taxation they plan to levy on people, I can only bear it and pay up, and hope for people to return to reason. Do I think they will only tax people making 250k or more a year, no, hell no. It won't stop at that, soon they will have their hands on our income as well. And even so, it doesn't make it right. It's not the right thing to do. Wrong is wrong. It is decisively wrong to tax at a much higher rate people who have done nothing other than be successful, but we've been over this before.
It's a done deal. A big screen high definition flat panel t.v. in every pot. That's what we'll get. The American people have spoken.
.
ReplyDeleteWell said. I want to believe that Obama won't be as bad as some people think, but I'm quite sure, that at best, he won't be as good as most people hope he will be.
I wish this site had come out earlier, I had some Obamabot friends finding out that they had big differences with Obama's positions:
http://www.barackobamatest.com/
Years ago I was knocked off the voting rolls here in this very Blue City when I was a Republican, on election day I found out I was knocked off as an Un-Affiliated. Next time I should register as a Democrat, maybe I won't get knocked off then.
The biggest dangers come from the Left anyway, so my votes in this Blue State's closed primaries would be more important there.
Telling Moonbats I'm a Democrat would stop some in their tracks too, maybe making it easier to chip away at the false veneer of so-called 'progressivism'.
Let's hope he does well, at least not too badly, with the least amount of despair possible. May God Bless and help guide President Obama. And may God Bless and help save America! Keep the faith!
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
history either way
America WILL survive
we MUST still fight for freedom
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
ELECT socialism
let the young people see
survive the false promises
.
creating MORE jobs
will spread NEW wealth around
- it is NOT finite
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
give up the search for truth
stop trying to show people
how the world really works
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
Bush was worse than Hitler
and Stalin and Mao
and Castro combined
.
All real freedom starts with freedom of speech. If there is no freedom of speech there can be no real freedom.
.
POTUS-Elect BHO Thrills Earth!
.
USpace
:)
.
I share your sentiments. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDelete