Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Game Is On


Not actually.

Hrmph, it seems Miss Priss has taken offense to the idea that I might post less than decent pictures of people here at this little whole in the wall! I may be a broad, but I'm not a dumb broad, I know darn good and well that acts such as those CAN be reciprocated, therefore, you all will never be treated to pictures of my little brother wearing his pink footie pajamas on Christmas morning, or him riding his new bike naked.

I know there has got to be a ton of pictures out there that would easily classify as blackmail material, or at the very least be considered totally humiliating. This in itself prevents me from EVER running for public office, not that I would but hey, you never know. Mind you they are nothing provocative, they are just really really dumb.

Let me tell you this sister girl, threatening to bring out the mullet pictures from the 80's is virtually considered an act of aggression, it was NOT called a mullet back then, it was called a "bi-level" haircut, and YOU HAD ONE TOO! We all did.

BTW, ending your post with "sleep well you old farting broad" really cracked me up. Good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment