Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bleh

Bleh Bleh Bleh.

I'm sick. I wrote a whole post, and without even thinking deleted it, or maybe it got saved as a draft, hmm, I should check that, but I don't care, the post was blah anyway.

I'm over my moody Fall blah's, and have been in such a better mood since the new year started, all except for being sick right now. Last night I took some type of syrup that should have made me tired, but made me jittery, and I could not sleep, so I got up and went down and sat on the couch where I fell asleep immediately and slept fine, I just couldn't sleep in my bed for some reason. My legs were restless, but would calm down when I went to sleep on the couch.

Overall it was a lousy night of sleep. It feels like there is a sock stuck up the left side of my nose. It is quite uncomfortable. Nothing feels good, it's like being hungry, but nothing satisfies, or being tired, but unable to sleep. Overall I'm restless, but tired and head achy. It sucks.

I think I had at least 10 people expose me to this junk before my immunity finally gave in and dropped long enough for me to catch it. People, stay home when you are sick for goodness sakes. So, thank you everyone who would not stay home and rest when you were sick.

Ah well, such is life. I've been avoiding my mom and sister as both have lowered immune systems and I don't want to infect them with anything. I hope it works.

I can't wait to breath out of my nose again. That will be nice. For 2 solid days my left nostral has been stuffed up, and completely closed off. It is starting to drive me nuts I think. The headache that goes with this thing is not so fun. Nothing seems to help much medicine wise, I hope I don't end up needing anti-biotics, I don't feel like going to the Dr.

AND, I am scheduled to work tomorrow. I don't know if I will call in or not yet. I will see how I feel this afternoon. Right now the last thing I want to do is touch anyone, what with my complaining about people going out when they are sick, it seems sort of hypocritical of me.

I rarely call in, so it's not like I will be frowned upon for doing so. I only do it when I absolutely have to. I don't work with papers, so I can't go in an cough on my papers, since I work with people I have to be a bit more considerate of them. The rate this thing is moving, I could see myself being out the whole weekend, and that's just not cool. Gawd I hate being sick.

There now, isn't this a wonderful inspiring post if you ever did see one? Wow. I can't believe I am going to post this.

1 comment:

  1. You must see me in the throes of flu! Job has nothing on my wailing.

    Of course, it stopped to impress the spouse a long time ago ;-)

    A cup of tea is the max I can count on...

    ReplyDelete