Friday, November 16, 2007

Deep Sigh

Update.

I'm back home. My dad and I arrived last night. I have a ton of things to do, but first things first, I need to make some coffee, and then maybe make a list. I've missed my blog, and all of the blogs that I read. I have not looked at a single blog, including my own since I left home almost two weeks ago.

I want to get caught up on all of that really soon. My husband is such a dear man, he thinks I have "fans", hehe, I asked him to post something so people wouldn't think that I had died, and he promptly took care of that for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in really quick, I have to get up and get away from the computer immediately, or I will be tempted to go visit my favorites and that will distract me from the overwhelming pile of things I have to do today--right now. I want to get back as soon as possible because I have a lot of stuff I want to write about.

Our family suffered a huge and tragic loss. He was all we had left of family outside of my parents and siblings, and we all loved him very much. Back Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. We missed you, especially Little Cup. She finally admitted that my best oven-baked chicken, plunged in my highly seasoned top secret sauce, was the best she ever eaten. After that revealing statement, I asked her not to tell you for fear of reprisal.

    Well, I better end this session and get some more sleep. It's almost 12:30pm here in ice-cold Wyoming. My 12 hour night shift starts soon. Dinner is at 3:30pm and my carpool ride will not wait around. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete