Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Away From Keyboard

Dear Family, Friends, and Loyal Fans,

This post was titled Away From Keyboard, also known as AFK. It's early in the morning and AFK was the best I could come up with. Anyway, my wife is unfortunately out of town and has been for about a week. She asked me to post something here explaining her sudden disappearance. In summary, one of her last living relatives, her uncle, was very sick. She felt obligated to be there with him so she left immediately. I will end on that note. If she wants to fill you in with more details, more power to her. Nevertheless, she sends her deepest apologies for not being avail to post in her blog. However, she asks that if you can find it in your heart to forgive her, she would feel so much better. She loves and misses you all.

Sincerely,

Brown Eyes

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    I was wondering where she had disappeared to.....but also well understand that life happens.

    Thanks Brown Eyes for the update.

    Sending prayers and bright blessings,
    Morrigan

    ReplyDelete