I Need A Nap.
My gosh I am completely uninspired today. I've done absolutely nothing, I didn't even take a nap, which would be doing something. No, all I have done today is read blogs, and fiddle fart around the house. I did spend some time braiding the hair of my daughter's friend, that took a while to do, but other than that I have no idea where the day has gone.
The phone rang when I did go to take a nap, so I ended up talking on the phone instead. Other than eating a sandwich for both lunch, and dinner, I've done nothing else but sip on iced tea, and occasionally hit up the fridge for a handful of seedless red grapes.
I did realize something today though, my blog is boring. I could go into detail as to how I reached this epiphany, but it is not really that important. I can't complain really, and I am not. I just think it is sort of funny how I've used this space to figure out how boring my life really is.
I'm not dissatisfied necessarily. It is just, well, sometimes boring is a good thing even if it is a bit monotonous. What else is there to do? I know, I could figure out something.
Oh it will all change next month. I will start school again. I will be too busy to be bored then. I picked out my classes today. I don't know how I am going to pay for them, but I'm just going to go ahead and do it and pay as I go. I only have to come up with half of the tuition initially.
No comments:
Post a Comment