Where Ever That Is.
Next week this semester will be over. Yippee! I haven't been planning well what I will do after it is over, I know school will start again soon for the summer. I'm debating on whether I am going to take classes this summer, or just enjoy the time with kiddo. Right now I'm leaning towards hanging with the kid instead. That and, well I haven't the funds right now. I think I will take the summer off and save some money for the fall. I think I just need the time to get a grip and think about some things.
I really need to take a writing class because I am not confident about writing research papers, and lets face it, people have to do that in college. I used to be just fine with that sort of thing, but now things have changed and I feel intimidated. I would rather spend the money and get up to speed so I don't have to stress it so much and freak out all the time. Anyway, that's a thought. Maybe I could just take one English course over the summer. Nahhhh. I'm going to have fun with my kid instead.
That's probably what got me in this bind to begin with. Choosing fun over what I should do. Only in this case I'm choosing it because my daughter has been so great, and I have been stressed out and haven't done hardly anything other than ordinary with her for pretty much the whole school year. She deserves a break, and a nice summer. It is decided then.
And since this post is about as exciting as reading my grocery list, I am going to close here. More later. It is a beautiful day out there. Just lovely. Today I will mow the lawn and pull weeds. I can't wait. Really. I like doing it. It makes me feel good.
Now you're speaking my language! I love to mow and pull weeds and trim trees and shrubs. I love planting things and watching them grow. Sounds boring, but it's fun to me.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a lot of fun. I am just an amateur and most of the things I do are experimental, but I suppose in due time I will get better at it. I love the Home Garden section. What can I say?
ReplyDelete