Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thoughts Swirl

For Real.

My mind is in a whirl. I've just spent the evening with some very hefty reading. I don't even know who or what I am anymore, or if I am even real. For all I know I could be in a padded room somewhere living all of this out in my mind. You might not even be real, who can say? Maybe we are all just figments of someone unknown person's imagination. No, I can't believe that. It just doesn't make sense.

I can't figure out why my cat likes eating cellophane but he does. Well, I shouldn't say eating, it's more like chewing on it before we grab it away from him which royally ticks him off. He is the only one of the three that does that. If there is a plastic wrapper to be had he will find it, and try to eat it.

No matter how often I fill the dog bowls, they still eat cat cookies. I wish they wouldn't do it. It is not nice to live with.

I've finally got to the bottom of the mysterious laundry pile. Unfortunately, I have nothing interesting to report as to my findings. All I can say is that for some reason getting to the bottom means I find a lot of socks which irritates me because if there is nothing I hate doing more it is folding an entire basket of socks. I don't actually fold them, it is more about pairing them until I get sick of it and eventually open the drawer and dump the rest of them in it. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this, but we don't all have our own socks, we just have one sock drawer that is completely filled with socks and the whole family just picks and chooses which white sock they want to wear that day. I like to keep things simple.

It once came to my attention that there was a point in time when we were so busy with work, school, etc. that instead of doing laundry, I just kept buying new clothes. I kept thinking, we don't have enough clothes, I should buy us more clothes, and so I did, and then when I did all the laundry I realized we had way too many clothes. I don't do that anymore. Those were dark days.

I went through a phase recently where I bought a big old stack of paper plates. It was nice for a while, we had less dishes to wash, but the plates have run out, and now we have to use real plates again which means more washing of the dishes, unless I go buy some more paper plates which I'm debating the merits of. I am a woman on the edge here people.

I think I will go to bed. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment