Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Totally Not Ignoring You

Really.

I will post soon. Well, actually I am posting now, but after I post this one I will post again soon. I have been having internet problems lately, and haven't had the time to sit down and try to figure out why. It seemed like too much bother, so I spent my time other ways.

I managed to pass both of my mid-term exams, although it was touch and go on that one class. In math I've pretty much aced all of the tests. The other class is all right. I'm disappointed as far as the test because I think I could have done better, but it was a difficult exam, and a lot of people had trouble with it.

Things have been hectic at work. Etc.

I have to get ready for work. Have a good one. I will be back soon. I can't wait just to sit down and read my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment