Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm Home From Work

That's About It.

I found out from my daughter that my sister is a double handed flipper-offer when she drives. According to my daughter, my quiet and shy sister will even roll down her window and stick her arm all the way out to give people the single finger salute. This shocked me, so I asked my sister tonight if this was true, she did not deny it. In fact she said, "yes, I need to watch my mouth around her." Apparently there is a narrative to accompany the hand gestures.

Here I am innocently driving along and having old men starting flip off wars against me for no reason at all and I find out my sister is an actual aggressor in these types of things. I'm shocked. Truly I am.

I don't have to worry about her reading this, she only goes online to go to a shopping website, and she doesn't look at any other websites.

That's it. That is all I have to talk about right now. I can't keep going on with the, oh my gosh I'm tired, I'm so busy, life is hectic, laundry is piling up thing. It is so boring. Anyway, in a great show of strength my daughter and I whipped this whole entire house into shape last night. The laundry is pretty much done. Everybody has laundry, this is not a topic of discussion, is it?

I will close for now. Have a good one. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment