Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chipping Away At The Time

Spring Break.

Tomorrow is Thursday. Hopefully you stopped in today to get this titillating news, otherwise it may be too late for you to be informed on this new development. Well where was I? Man, our President is on t.v. right now, and he is hilarious, they are showing it on Hannity and Colmes. He is telling some great jokes with perfect timing. Serious, it is good stuff. Hope you didn't miss it. I hear it in the background. He's even joking about Cheney shooting people.

Anyway, I wasn't actually going to post about that. I just caught it when I started this post. It is actually way more entertaining than what I was going to write about in any event. What I was going to say is it is Spring break for us here. I took the week off to spend time with the family. The time is flying way faster than I would like it too. I had such grand ambitions for this week.
I have yet to meet any of them, but what the heck. It has been very laid back around here and maybe that is just what I needed afterall.

Anyhoot, I'm going to take off for now. Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment