Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yer Weird

No I'm Not.

Anyway, here’s the game rules: Each player starts with posting 6 weird things about themselves. Persons/blogs who get tagged should write something of their own and state the rules clearly on their respective blog. Then select an additional 6 bloggers to be tagged and list their names. Leave a comment that says you have been tagged in their comments section and hope they don’t hate you after tagging them.

All righty, I've actually had some time to think about this. The Dragonlady, who I'm completely sure is not anything at all like some of the dragon ladies I've known in my lifetime, and is probably way nicer than your average dragonlady, but I digress, has tagged me with this thingy. So, now I will proceed to entertain you with 6 of the weirdest things that I can think of about myself, I will disclose that I did consult my sister on this subject, because she knows every weird thing about me, and still loves me. Here goes:

1. According to everyone I know, I am the busiest person they know that never gets anything done. They are wrong in fact, while I'm very busy, I do actually get things done, the problem is the things don't stay done, so I am in fact doing the same things over and over which keeps me very busy, rinse, repeat.

2. I know every song on the radio, regardless of era or genre. I know them all, and will sing along, off key of course because I can't sing worth a lick, but I love to sing with all of my heart. The strange thing is, I can hardly name a band, or singer for most of the songs out there. I could very easily be one of those bumbling contestants on American Idol, have the passion, but no talent AT ALL.

3. I am in constant fear that others can actually see my flatulence.

4. I like to paint my nails just so I can pick the nail polish off. I've found this works best with 3 coats of paint, it peels nicely that way. The best types of polish for peeling are those express finish polishes, for some reason they peel off in one nice sheet. This is extremely creepy sounding I know. All right, I don't always peel them, sometimes I actually remove the polish with remover, but sometimes I do in fact pick the polish off. What? Like you're perfect or something!

5. Birds like to poop on me. I have been pooped on many times by birds. They always get my hair. I still like birds though, but I'm always wary when they fly over my head.

6. I'm an overgrown chicken. I hate scary movies, I hate staying home alone at night. I'm pretty much a big fat chicken. I slept with the hall light on until I was in high school, and sometimes I still turn on the bathroom light when my husband is not home. I've always been somewhat afraid of the dark. I become almost paralyzed if the lights go out and the house is pitch black.

There you have it. I'm weird.

3 comments:

  1. I share two weirdnesses with you. I know the words to every song, but couldn't name the performer to save my life.

    I don't like total darkness. It seems to swallow you up. Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:57 PM

    At some point I got over my fear of the dark. Not spiders though. Yikes! I don't like scary movies either, but they don't scare me. Most are just so far out there, I feel as though I'm wasting part of my life by watching them. LOL Except Poltergeist. Gawd that movie scared the heck out of me, and still creeps me out. :-)

    ReplyDelete