Thursday, February 22, 2007

This Is The Way We Post On The Blog

Post on the blog, post on the blog.

Beautiful weather we've had lately. The sun is shining, the sky is clear, the temperatures nearly reaching a balmy 70. It's been nice. I'm glad about it.

Other than nice weather it has pretty much been a whirlwind of a week for me. The birthday party we had on Sunday was a success, although it did take several days for me to get around to getting everything all cleaned up. I had that test to do, which I finished typing up on Tuesday, right before I turned it in.

Then there were appointments, and other homework, and reading, and everything else I've neglected for yet another day, laundry, I'm speaking of you. Oh laundry why won't you go away? I see you there lying in a pile on the floor, practically begging for attention, but why? Why can't you fix yourself, why do you have to be so needy all the time. I just get one crisis averted to look around and see that you've gone and crumpled yourself up into another fussy mess on the floor. I'm tired of your tantrums, your demands, your obsessive compulsive need to be folded, and put away. Leave me alone! I have no time for your whining, and looking pathetic. I hate you. There I've said it. You've accused me for so long, now I've told you, I do loathe you laundry. Now, go away.

Oh yes, I will return later with many more fascinating examples of just how far off the deep end I am capable of going, but right now, I absolutely have to get up and go to school, and take a test in math. I like math, at least so far. I can't say I've actually ever said that before, I used to dread it, but now I like how math is math and there is no funny business about it. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment