Why Yes, Of course.
So? I'd rather do this. Have I mentioned that everyone in the 5th grade at my daughter's school have made a song out of that commercial, they even have hand movements. We're treated almost daily to the latest rendition of, "Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, DIARRHEA!!!!!" My husband said that one day while I was at work she and her little friend sang that song all day. They start by placing their hands over their mouth, this is the nausea, then over their heart for heartburn, and so on and so forth. Then when they get to the DIARRHEA!!!! part they grab their behinds and have the most desperate and pained look on their faces when they say it.
Yeah, it's fun. Of course proper people with good upbringing might frown on such behavior, but what? It's not like they are singing the dirty things we used to sing when we were kids. We had some doozies.
Well she's having a friend spend the night tonight, they are upstairs in my fancy living room playing Bratz. Yeah, I let them play with dolls that look like sluts. I played with barbies, I most certainly don't carry on the way my barbies did. I'm not worried.
What else? Oh, I've been wondering if I reach a point in my development where I find that certain bloggers who I used to adore are constantly pressing the boundaries of my tolerance, and I find that I disagree with them more often than I agree, should I just move on? I mean really? When is that type of thing appropriate? Should I just quietly lose the links? If the disagreement I have reaches the point of utter disgust does that mean I really should move on? Because I'm feeling that way about a certain couple of bloggers who I used to really think highly of, but the more I read their stuff, I think, these people are horrible. Yeah, I think it is time to move on.
I'm nobody here, but I do have some standards. Kindness is important to me, I may be a broad, but I attempt to be classy, not that pretentious fancy table setting and multiple forks type of thing which really does not mean crap no matter how some people try to say it does, but I believe the ultimate sign of class is treating others with dignity and respect. I may not always be so kind, and I certainly don't expect it from everyone, but I don't care to spend time breathing in just pure old snotty nastiness either. Perhaps it is time to move on. They don't read my unimportant blog anyway, so this isn't some sort of ceremonial delinking. I'm just saying is all. Yes, I think it is decided.
All righty then. I just needed to get that off my chest.
"Yeah, I let them play with dolls that look like sluts."
ReplyDeleteROFLMAO! My daughter won't get near a doll anymore. Chip off the old block that she is, she would much rather head out in the woods with her BB gun.
Oh I'm sure my daughter would love a BB gun. Absolutely. I bet they would get along great in that respect.
ReplyDelete