I've Got a Ton of Work To Do.
I anticipate being all tied up the next few days, I would say don't look for much from me until after Monday. I've got to work tomorrow, then after work do some shopping for the kiddo's birthday, and birthday party, and after that if it is not already 9:30 p.m. I will study, but I've got to get to bed at a decent hour because I've got to do the exact same thing on Saturday.
Then on Sunday it will be the invasion of the long lost relatives as my house, which hopefully will be halfway clean, will be run over by family, children and everyone else my mother in law decides to invite. We will have cake, and if I'm feeling all Martha-ish maybe a frickin' veggie tray. That's about it people. Hopefully by 4:00p.m. everyone will have decided to head on home.
And that is when I've got to get extreme on the homework thing, which I will be working on every extra minute I have until then. I have a take home test due on Tuesday, and well, he made it extra hard since it was a take home test. It will involve a lot of writing, and a whole lot of fretting. Gah, why did I choose this dumb class? Seriously. The subject is severely overrated. Never again I say.
My sis is taking the class with me, and she feels pretty much the same way. We wish we could drop it, but it is too late for that, we wouldn't get our money back, so we've decided to just try to get through it. We are praying for C's or better. I've never had any subject make me feel so dumb in all my life.
Anyway, that's my overwhelming life right now. There just isn't enough time. I can't do it all. I've got to accept that. Dang feminists lied. I can't have it all, and I sure the heck don't want it after seeing what I have to do to have it. Baby steps. Baby steps.
LOL, yeah, that feminist BS is HIGHLY overrated. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, btw, when you do get caught up, consider yourself tagged.
Sorry. Hate the game, not the player. ;-)