Sunday, January 21, 2007

Poor Thing

Further Proof That The Thong Is Just Wrong.

I recently put site meter back on this site. I'm not all that interested in "hits" I mostly just wanted it to see who was stopping by. The referrals feature is sort of fun though. A lot of people have probably been disappointed to find this site based on some of the more common searches that bring them here.

I've had a lot of people looking for thongs end up here, this should not be confused with the poor person looking for salad thongs which I'm sure was mortified to find out that thongs do not belong in salads at all, ever, which I'm sure was a major disappointment for them, but probably none is more sad then, "my mom bent over and I saw her thong." Having a mom of my own, I can only imagine this poor child's dismay at seeing his/her mother's thong. It must have been very troubling for the person, so troubling they sought out through internet searches information on this very subject.

I'm sorry I can't help more on that subject. My mom never wore thong underwears, although I do vaguely remember being completely shocked and dismayed when she bought some horrendous piece of naughty lingerie at the K-Mart store with my sister and I muffling uncontrollable snickering as we trailed behind her pretending not to see the bright red hooker outfit our mother was intending on, and actually did purchase. So, yeah kid, I feel your pain to some extent, although I never actually saw her WEAR the hooker outfit she bought, that's a whole 'nother monster.

I think the best thing I could suggest at this point is, pretend you didn't see it. Practice exercises in imagining cotton granny panties, although at this point in your delicate state I would not add imagining granny in them, that would be a very troubling thing that might take years with a good therapist to overcome.

Other interesting searches, and a surprisingly recurring one is, "bang my husband" Now, I don't know how I ended up being the authority on this subject, but apparently some words came together which bring people here looking for information on this subject. I have never posted on this matter, and consider it a topic that is not open for discussion. I always wonder, do they think I'm banging their husband, because I can assure any and all right here and now, I am not, and will not. Your husbands are safe with me. I've got my own, and one is plenty for me.

Now this next one, I'm a little glad to see, although I don't think I fit the bill. I'm not an "older broads", but I'm glad that older broads are finally getting their fair share of internet search hits. Older broads need love too.

One last thing, and I'll tell you, and thankfully they are far less often then most, there are some real sickos out there. Serious perves that make me wish we could colonize a special place on the moon just for them. I don't welcome such deviants here.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Oh, my goodness you had me ROLLING reading this. You know, I was just sitting here (avoiding doing the homework I NEED to be doing) and thinking "What the heck am I going to write about today?" I totally forgot what my other "writer's block" source is. Site Meter stats. LOL Thanks for the laugh and the inspiration to further put off my homework. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago a friend of mine would chase anything with a skirt and one of them wound up putting him in the hospital with a concussion when she "banged" him in the head with a frying pan while he was asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and then she called the cops and turned him in. Apparently he was wanted for some past misdeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragonlady, I'll be by to see what you've got on the subject.

    PurpleAvenger, I was hoping that by "bang" they meant the good kind.

    ReplyDelete