Yet, I'd Rather Blog.
Times up. I've pilfered my free time this week. Hanging around the internet, reading people's thoughts. I'm not going to say it was a waste of time, but I will say I probably should have tended to the home a bit more instead. I did make some wonderful stew last night, which I will probably have to freeze since there is no way daughter and I are going to eat that much stew anytime soon.
We're supposed to be getting another snowstorm. Neither my husband's new computer, nor my new couch and enormous ottoman has been delivered. I'm sort of bummed out about that. I got out the paperwork this morning, and was going to call the Furniture store and ask just where in the sam frap is my new couch and gigantic over indulgent ottoman, but when I read the fine print on the paperwork it said, "Please allow 14 days for delivery" Daggone it. I bought the thing on January first.
The fellow who sold me the couch said, "it will be here in 1-2 days..." Well, he put something else on the paperwork.
Oh who cares? I guess it will get her when it get's here. If I haven't heard from them by next Monday, I will be callling, and possibly even be asking for my money back. You just shouldn't give people that much time to have their buyer's remorse that's all. I could spend that money on something else, or better yet, just not spend it at all.
I've still got another over priced text book to buy for school. I've decided against adding that fourth class to my schedule. I think 3 will be enough this semester. Although I was thinking of taking an English class. English is pretty easy for me, but I don't want to get in over my head with the family, job and school combo.
My dear husband suggested I quit my job and just go to school full-time, but I just wouldn't feel right about that. He works so hard, I feel I must contribute financially to his efforts. Perhaps if I ever get to the University level I may just consider going full-time, but not now with the easier classes. This way I have a couple of years to save up some of the excess to carry us through the last couple of years at school.
I know I have to change careers. After visiting the Chiro, he confirmed that my body can't hold up to the work I'm doing much longer. He affirmed my decision to change careers, saying he understood it completely. My neck is completely jacked up. He was somewhat appalled at how messed up things were. I was amazed at what his hands found when he adjusted me. I did feel a lot better, although a bit sore in my muscle tissues. The soreness has abated, and I slept fairly well last night.
All right, I've got to get that vaccuum going. The kitchen floor could use a good mopping, and so on and so forth. Be back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment