Monday, January 08, 2007

I Should Be In Bed

But I'd Rather Be Here With You.

My cat would prefer I go to bed so he can lay across my side. He's hanging out on the desk waiting for me.

It's been a busy week, and I have to say I've been missing reading people's blogs, and actually posting on my own.

This will just be a quick I'm still alive post. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the Chiro where he will hopefully be able to crack my neck back into place, and then my neck will hopefully stop making those squishy noises when I move my head certain ways.

My neck has been bothering me really bad lately. I've been in a fair amount of pain as a result. Not only that, but my back is hurting too.

I should have been getting care after my whiplash, but the idea of chalking up enormous bills with people under the belief that the insurance companies would actually take care of the costs has caused me to a great deal of anxiety about going to the doctor.

The thing is this, since I was injured in a car accident, my health insurance company will not cover any visits related to said accident. They say it is the car insurance people's responsibilities, well, the car insurance people are bickering back and forth over who is going to pay what, and in the meantime no one is paying anything at all. I've already been paying out of pocket for some of this stuff, but we just can't keep doing it.

I'm assured that my costs will eventually be covered by the insurance companies. I was at no fault at all in the accident. I was simply sitting in traffic when two cars slammed into me, and totalled our big enormous pick up. The pick up, by the way, is still sitting on the side of our house rotting with both insurance companies pointing the finger at each other as to who is going to pay for the thing. It's been over a year now. Dreadful.

I can't talk about it. I don't want to get upset. I just pray that justice is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment