Why Not?
This is me at about 3 or 4 years of age. I cut my own hair, the day before the picture was taken. This picture has always cracked me up, I think there is jelly on my cheek. I dare YOU to post your funkiest childhood picture. Go ahead. What are you chicken?
well I sho' do hope you learnt you weren't not cut out for beutay skool an' fixin' hair an' stuff. You does go to Cost Cutters now an' gits them to cut yore hair for you, or you wears an Eva Gabor wig for a quick an' easy do, dontcha?
ReplyDeleteI gots a pickchure of me as a youngin on my blog: I am the only normal-lookin' youngin in the photygraph -- I is on the left side in the yeller shirt with the perty legs. Click here to see it. I will look an' see if I can find some goofy pickchures of myself but I don't think there is none 'cause all my childhood photographs are so lovely they is coffee-table-book material. Hey -- but look at my sistahs in that photo there, now them some goofy gals, they is! Gotta love 'em, ugly an' all.
Your BFF,
Miss Trash
I think you look rather sweet.
ReplyDelete