Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yuck

How I Feel.

I think I'm getting sick. I don't know who gave me this crud, but if I find out I'm going to make them give me 24 hour care, and a pedicure too for that matter. Hubby got home this afternoon. He's pooped. He worked all night and drove all day. That man wanted to get home, and I'm glad he's home safe and sound.

I'm disappointed that I feel like dirt, but hopefully it will be a quick thing. I've been looking forward to spending time with him this week, and having some fun together.

So it is with fair warning that I offer the following: Christmas is right around the corner, hubby is home, I'm not even close to finished with my Christmas shopping, and there is supposed to be a snowstorm coming in, sooooo....I won't be offering up much on the ole bloggy unless of course we get snowed in and I have nothing else I can do.

With that said, have a blessed week, and a Merry Christmas. I'll be back when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment