Sunday, December 31, 2006

Forgive My Crankiness

If You Will.

I really don't have a good reason to be so cranky lately. Other than I just am. Life is good, I shouldn't waste so much time complaining on this blog about the rotten mood I've been in. I think there is a temptation here to say the things that I can't say outloud most of the time.

Well I can say stuff, it's just that some people would get mad about what I have to say. Although it may not seem like it here, I am really a pretty grounded person. I usually take most things in stride, but every once in a while I come on the blog and rip it all to shreds. I think I will stop doing that, or limit it as much as possible. :)

There's just not much going on lately. I've never been a person who gets bored all that often. I usually find something entertaining to do. I'll be glad when school starts again. I'm so excited about that, even if it means I will be going into stressed out psycho mode, at least I'll be doing something, moving forward. Blah blah, enough about me.

Have a Blessed and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment