Curses.
Who the hells bells bright idea was it to invent a low flush toilet anyway? I often wonder why, usually about every other day or so, sometimes more if I eat Chinese food. Why oh why won't you go away Mr. Turd? What do you want? Why do you insist on being flushed no less than 3 times before accepting your fate? Why not do the respectable thing and go quietly as all proud turds are commanded to do? Why all the fuss?
I know, it is not really your fault. You want to go, but someone invented a toilet that doesn't actually work as it should, and here we are, I'm cursing you, and you just sit there looking dumb waiting to be whisked away to a better place.
That's it, Monday morning I'm calling a plumber, I can no longer tolerate your insolence Mr. Turd. Maybe he can make the toilets work better somehow. I don't know how, but I'm sick of wasting all this water flushing the toilets over and over. I think that defeats the point now doesn't it?
Your betters in the government (and if you don't believe they're better, they certainly do) have decided that we waste too much water during the flushing process, and have decreed the sale of toilets that use only half as much water.
ReplyDeleteWhich you then have to flush two or three times to achieve the desired results, thereby negating all the benefits we were supposed to derive.
Close enough for government work, right?
These days government waste, pun intended, is out of control, so I guess it does seem fitting that they would involve themselves so intimately with how are turds are flushed. They've stuck their noses in everything else.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, that should say, "...how OUR..." I really do know how to spell, honest I do.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I am rolling! LMAO! You know, if my toilet is going to stop up, it will do so right after I have "dropped a big load". Nothing like sticking a plunger down in the middle of a bowl full of turdage. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt is an unpleasant task. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but along with a plunger by each bowl, we also have a wire hanger that is used specifically to stir up toilet paper that won't go down in one big wad.
ReplyDeleteSheesh, I've used more efficient outhouses. At least we don't have the flies I guess.
Real sophisticated these low flush toilets are.
The plumber won't help. They are not allowed to install toilets that work.
ReplyDelete