
What A Sweet Baby.
It is difficult to believe that dogs of this breed are so reviled. People always ask me what breed my dogs are and I happily tell them, Pit Bull Mixes. We don't know what our little girl here is mixed with, but I don't think she is full Pit. I've wondered if she might be mixed with Boxer, or even Shar Pei because of her wrinkly skin, but we don't know, and I suppose we never will.
It doesn't matter. She has a very sweet temperament, and has been an all around angel since we got her. Only bad thing I could say is she is a total bedhog, and hasn't figured out her place at the bottom of the bed. It has been a bit tough on her, as you can see she's good at making puppy eyes, all right, it's really tough on me I admit it. She's just so darn cute though, and just such a gem.
Spoiled Rotten. The whole lot of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment