Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back From The Salt Pits

It Is Not That Bad I Guess.

Busy week at work. I took on a few extra hours this week so I was all tied up. This looks like it is setting up to be another boring post about me, which means it's not worth plagiarizing at all, so my friend will be disappointed. I will try to come up with something eventually. She told me she doesn't like the stuff about me, it doesn't make sense when she posts it on her blog. Hey, I'm just glad she bothers to read this stuff. It is a good friend that will read one's blog regularly.

My sister doesn't even read my blog. She says she can't remember the address. I said, why don't you just bookmark it in your favorites, she said, "I already have a favorite, and that is QVC." I see. She did give me some lovely snowflake earrings she bought on QVC, so I couldn't really complain. She brought them out and I adored them, and being the sweet sister she is, she immediately gave them to me. Then she pulled out her laptop and ordered another pair for herself. I think she may be addicted to home shopping. She won't even know I said that about her because she doesn't read my blog.

I don't know if my husband reads my blog, he doesn't usually say so if he does. I think he might read it because every once in a while he will come to bed laughing about something on my blog. It doesn't happen all that often, but it makes me feel good when he does. I love his laugh. It is even better when he snuggles up to me and snickers in my ear. God he is wonderful. I don't want him to leave tomorrow, but he has to. I pray for his safety, and comfort in the rugged weather of Wyoming.

It is almost time for bed. I'm pooped. Who isn't after a long day in the salt pits? Actually, I shouldn't make such comparisons, my job is quite cushy in reality. Oh yes, I work, work hard, but the environment is nothing like a salt mine. Nothing at all.

Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    Are you the "Heather" who posted on Roger L Simon about James Baker and W yesterday? It was an interesting post.
    Morenuancedthanyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sorry, wasn't me. I rarely post anything interesting at all. :)

    ReplyDelete