I Don't Know Either.
I don't think 10 minutes is long enough for me to write a post particularly when I don't even have anything planned to write about. I have no choice though, I've got to leave to go pick up the youngster at school and I can't be late. Then I've got class tonight so I might as well scrap the whole idea altogether.
Problem is, I've always got at least one problem to moan about it seems, for some reason I am more creative at 3:00a.m. Wouldn't you know, that's the time I'm usually dreaming wild and crazy dreams. And lately, the only thing I'm doing at that time of the day is snoring and fighting with 120 pounds of deadweight dogs trying to get at least one corner of the blanket to keep warm by, me trying to keep warm that is, they do just fine it seems.
That new one, she's a complete and total bedhog, she eats like food is going out of style soon, and has steadily put on I would guess at least 5 pounds since she moved in and took over the place. In other words, she's fitting right in with the rest of the beasts we call pets in this house.
I guess that's why she's so darn sweet towards us all, she's ever thankful we bailed her out of jail. Just like jail, I think they fed her the bare minimum, she was pretty skinny when we got 'er. She's definitely bulking up some, and probably going to be nice and fat for winter. Ah well, she's a total keeper so I can't complain. I think she will settle down on the eating thing once she realizes she is home for good, and I do keep the bowl full, no matter how difficult that has been to do lately with her.
Alas my time is up for now. I must go. Back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment