The Dogs Have Bonded. I Think.
Strange very strange. This morning my brother and I went outside to watch the dogs play in the yard, all right, I can't lie, we were smoking cigarettes. Big nasty dangerous cigarettes, but we were outside, and we were watching the dogs, we were just smoking while we did it.
We noticed that both of them were grazing on the grass that grows at the edge of the patio. This is normal, we thought. Toby often takes a bite of grass while out there, my sister's dogs come to visit, they nibble on the grass, it must be some tasty grass. The dogs were really scarfing it up, we noted how much of it they were eating.
Toby finally sat down, and within seconds hocked up a big steaming pile of grass. This is something I've never seen him do. "Oh great! Well I'm glad he did that out here and not inside!" I told my brother who found the thing pretty funny. We looked at the little girl dog and noticed that she was still steadily chomping away at the grass, and decided maybe we better keep them outside for a bit, and just as we said it, she sat down and hocked up two steaming piles of grass.
It was the strangest thing, why they both did this at practically the same time is beyond me. I've never seen Toby do it before, and to have them both do it was rather strange. I don't know, and I guess I never will. My brother found the whole thing amusing, especially the part where I gagged really bad each time one of them puked up the grass. I couldn't help it, it was gross to see. Yet, I couldn't look away. Weird.
I hope they aren't sick or anything. I guess we'll see, they both seem unbothered by the whole thing. I have appointments for both of them at the vet next week. Toby is getting a doggy pedicure, how freakin' decadent is that? Seriously. She will be getting her shots, and an overall examination, poor girl. I think Toby will need shots too, the vet will know that I'm sure.
And the saying goes, dogs will be dogs. I rushed them into the house after that so that neither got the notion to gobble up the steaming grass piles. Dude that is sick.
Ja das ist fantastish!
ReplyDeletebuy viagra
cheap viagra online
Bye
Good evening, cool site.
ReplyDeleteLook at my site [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Here you can buy http://viagra-store.info#viagra online.
G'night.
Hi, interesting.
ReplyDeletemy home page [url=http://www.youthpeer.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=327]viara[/url].
Take http://www.youthpeer.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=327#viagra cheap.
Bye.
Hello, cool design.
ReplyDeleteLook at my site [url=http://bowtrol-herbal.info]viagra[/url].
Take http://bowtrol-herbal.info#viagra best.
Bye-bye.