What Does It Mean?
At this point I don't know. I did what I could do, what is in my power to do. I voted. My friend smirked about the win, she's a Democrat. I've tried. It is her right to be a democrat. I will always disagree with Socialism, and therefore cannot align myself with that.
This morning as I contemplated the Republican defeat, I thought well, all we can do is ride the wave, and hope for the best. What more can I say?
My mother and I shared the same melancholy sadness about the results of the election. People are generally unhappy about our government, and I think there will be much more of that to come.
What do I know? My husband and I are "rich", we make more than we should be allowed, therefore we must give some of that away to lazy people who do not wish to work as hard, or who will not give up their drugs, drinking, or slovenly ways and stop reproducing long enough to achieve any progress on their own behalf. Why should they? Uncle Sam is more than willing to give them the fruits of our labor.
Who cares if we have a child that is developmentally disable? How dare we wish to accumulate wealth for her? How dare WE want to provide for her a future (if necessary), rather then throwing her to the wolves and making big daddy government take care of her.
You know why I bitch about high taxes all the time? Because in my heart I know it is taken away from my kid to support lazy people who want all the benefits without the effort. I see them, I know what is going on. I know how the system works and is abused by so many people.
I mean it, and I'm not apologizing for wanting to take care of my own family.
No comments:
Post a Comment